Nunawading Toyota has developed this Privacy statement to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Collection of Personal Information
- You can browse through this web site, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your Personal Information.
- This Website collects Personal Information about you only when you complete a form on the Website and send it to us.
- When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the National Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
- We do not disclose any information collected on this Website to any organization not related to this company.
- When you provide us with information on this Website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you.
- If you do not give your permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
Information collected by our Server.
- When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you):
- the type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited
- your server's IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider's machines).
- Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our Website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
- We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
How we use Personal Information collected about you
We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what Personal Information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal information do we collect?
When you send a form on this Website to us, it will provide the following Personal Information:
- Your name
- Your email address
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- When booking a vehicle service, details of your vehicle
- When ordering merchandise, your Credit Card details
Access to your Personal Information.
- If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Nunawading Toyota Privacy Officer.
- If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Nunawading Toyota acknowledges the importance of privacy and of safeguarding personal information. Any personal details provided to Nunawading Toyota will be protected with the National Privacy Principles (NPP) and with these laws and regulations regarding such matters are as applicable in Australia. A copy of NPP is available from our office, or can be obtained from the Federal Privacy Commissioner (www.privacy.gov.au).
Information to be collected while trading with Nunawading Toyota
Nunawading Toyota holds personal information applicable to the sale and servicing of vehicles and automotive spare parts, for both current and prospective customers and employees.
Personal information is used by Nunawading Toyota:
- To assist the vehicle sales and servicing process;
- To identify vehicle ownership for sales and servicing;
- To support finance and Insurance applications;
- For internal analysis and review in the provision of customised services and benefits;
- To communicate regularly with you;
- To market products and services of Nunawading Toyota and related entities or suppliers that may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so.
- To implement our terms of service.
What information do we collect and hold?
You agree your information may be disclosed to Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd., to its related companies and third party service providers (including those overseas) for the purpose of providing information regarding warranty, roadside assistance, products and services, product surveys, product recalls, customer surveys, and other matters relating to the vehicle. If you do not provide Nunawading Toyota and Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd. with your information we will not be able to consider any offer made by you, provide products and services to you, or perform our warranty obligations to you.
From time to time Nunawading Toyota contracts out the services to third parties, for example direct mailing houses, collection agencies, call centre operators, which carryout work that cannot be performed by Nunawading Toyota at our premises. Personal information disclosed to these third parties facilities the information use disclosed above.
You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing material anytime by using the Privacy Contact tab on our website.
Further information about the way Nunawading Toyota manages personal information is available in writing to:
The Privacy Officer
275 Whitehorse Road,
Nunawading, VIC 3131